Please read the terms and conditions carefully and contact our team if you need any further information. Installation of energy saving measures, including replacement boilers and insulation are subject to survey, funding, eligibility and where necessary the permission of the landlord.
• Products depicted are for illustration purposes only; similar or comparable items may be issued.
• No cash alternatives are available.
• Only an Energy Alliance approved installer will be able to install the measures which you and your home are eligible for.
• All measures are non-transferable.
• If you change your mind about wanting any measures installed, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of signing your application.
In a small number of cases, a quality check may be performed. This will involve extra visits from an approved person who will work on behalf of the energy supplier, Ofgem or an agency working on their behalf. The visits may be before, during or after the installation. We will give you reasonable notice if this applies.
ENERGY ALLIANCE TRADING NAME OF ACROBAT CARBON SERVICES LTD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Prices quoted are fixed for 30 days from the signing of any agreement. Upon signing, this will form a legally binding contract between Energy Alliance which is a trading name of Acrobat Carbon Services Limited (Company Registration No: 07332318. VAT Number: 995 3660 69) and the customer. All prices quoted are subject to finalisation upon survey which may be required. We aim to complete installation within 3 weeks of receipt of contract, a full schedule will be agreed with you upon completion of survey. A full breakdown of costs is provided upon request.
1. Energy Alliance are a trading name of Acrobat Carbon Services Limited, whose registered office is at: Unit 9, Rhodes Business Park, Silburn Way, Middleton, Manchester M24 4NE.
2. Reference to the customer is reference to whom the contract is addressed and will be referred to as you/your.
3. The contract is subject to availability of equipment and materials.
4. Access to the premises is required, in order that the installation may be undertaken.
5. If you require work to be carried out outside of normal working hours Energy Alliance may make reasonable additional charges.
6. Energy Alliance will make every reasonable effort to start and complete the work as agreed but cannot accept liability for major delays beyond our control. In the unlikely event that Energy Alliance must cancel the scheduled installation date, an alternative mutually convenient date will be arranged. If any delays do occur, we will complete the work as soon as practicably possible. In the event of a serious delay for reasons that are beyond your control, then you will be entitled to cancel the contract and receive a refund. In the case of delays in the delivery of goods, then you may be offered products of equivalent specification, value and quality. You have the right to accept the offer, wait for the products ordered or cancel the contract and receive a refund.
7. If required, any necessary permissions will be in place before work commences on site. The cost of any planning authority application will be your responsibility unless otherwise stated. Where applicable, gas install notification will be via Gas safe, or oil install notification will be via Oftec online certificate completion at no further charge.
8. The contract includes the supply and installation of all the components and any materials required to carry out the work specified and includes VAT at the current rate, unless expressly stated otherwise.
9. Our warranty is restricted to only the materials and appliances installed by, or on the behalf of Energy Alliance.
10. Only Gas Safe certified personnel will be instructed to carry out the relevant installation services governed by Gas Safe standards. We will ensure that all installation services are performed in coherence with the good industry practice and of a quality that is to be expected from competent and skilled professionals. Products supplied are certified and approved by Gas Safe.
11. All installations will be carried out in accordance with relevant statutory law, industry standards and codes of practice. (PAS2030) Electrical works will be installed to the present IES wiring regulations edition by an electrician qualified to that standard.
12. Energy Alliance warranties the workmanship for installations for a 1-year period from the date of installation. The warranty does not cover acts of vandalism, third party negligence, acts of God or willful damage. All products are covered by the manufacturers warranty for the period as outlined in the original quote.
13. There is a 14-day cooling off period starting from the date of signed acceptance of the contract during which the customer has the right to cancel the order without penalty. After this time a reasonable charge may be retained by Energy Alliance for any unrecoverable costs incurred as a direct result of cancellation.
14. Should the install not be in line with the initial technical survey and design, the customer can cancel the order prior to works commencing, If cancelled during install, Energy Alliance can make a reasonable charge for expenses incurred.
15. All goods will pass into the property of and the title of the customer as balances of monies owed are paid to Energy Alliance.
16. Any free extras are included subject to technical survey and must be listed on the contract at the time of signing.
Customer Cancellation Rights
If the customer wishes to exercise his/her right to cancel the contract, Part 1 below should be completed and returned to the trader. You have the right to cancel this contract if you wish, within 14 days starting on the day this notice to cancel is issued. Cancellation should be communicated in writing or by email to the person shown below. This notice can be delivered in person, by email or sent in by post – In which case you should obtain a certificate of posting or recorded delivery slip. You are advised to take a copy of the cancellation notice before returning it to Energy Alliance, trading name of Acrobat Carbon Services Ltd. To exercise this right please contact the cancellation team at the address above or email email@example.com.
Work begun prior to the expiry of the cancellation period: If you have agreed in writing that the work will commence before the 14-working day cancellation period expires and you subsequently cancel in accordance with your rights. You are advised that reasonable payment may be due for any work carried out. You are asked to confirm in writing that work may commence before your cancellation period expires. You can use PART 2 below to do this.
Credit is available subject to status to UK residents aged 18 or over. Energy Alliance is a trading style of Acrobat Carbon Services Ltd. We act as a credit broker not a lender and offer credit facilities from a panel of lenders and are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
*Savings are based on figures estimated by the Energy Saving Trust.
Credit is available subject to status to UK residents aged 18 or over. Energy Alliance is a trading style of Acrobat Carbon Services Ltd. and acts as a credit broker not a lender and offers credit facilities from a panel of lenders and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.