Installation of energy saving measures, including replacement boilers and insulation are subject to survey, funding, eligibility and where necessary the permission of the landlord.
• Products depicted are for illustration purposes only and similar or comparable items may be issued
• No cash alternatives are available
• Only an Energy Alliance approved installer will be able to install the measures which you and your home are eligible for
• All measures are non-transferrable
• If you change your mind about wanting any measures installed, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of signing your application
In a small number of cases, to check on quality, extra visits – by an approved person working on behalf of an energy supplier, Ofgem or an agency working on their behalf – may be needed either before, during or after the installation. We will give you reasonable notice if this applies
*Savings are based on figures estimated by the Energy Saving Trust.
Credit is provided by Ikano Bank AB (publ) and available subject to status to UK residents aged 18 or over. Acrobat acts as a credit broker not a lender and offers credit products for Ikano Bank AB(publ) only. Ikano Bank is authorised in Sweden by Finansinspektionen, the regulator for banks in Sweden, and is subject to limited regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority. Ikano Bank is a trading name of the UK branch AB Ikano Bank (publ), which is registered with branch number BR016253. The registered office of the UK branch Ikano Bank AB (publ) is Waterfront House, Waterfront Plaza, Station Street, Nottingham, NG2 3DQ.