Corporate and Social Responsibility
Acrobat Marketing Solutions Ltd undertakes to uphold the ten Principles of the, The UN Global Compact
Principle 1: We will support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights by Promoting the rule of law, Addressing consumer concerns, Value chain management, Increasing worker productivity and retention, Building good community relationships
• Principle 2: We will make sure that we are not complicit in human rights abuses.
• Principle 3: We will: Uphold the freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining;
• Principle 4: the elimination of all forms of forced and compulsory labour;
• Principle 5: the effective abolition of child labour; and
• Principle 6: the elimination of discrimination in respect of employment and occupation.
• Principle 7: We will: Maintain a precautionary approach to environmental challenges;
• Principle 8: undertake initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility; and
• Principle 9: encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies.
• Principle 10: We will work against corruption in all its forms, including extortion and bribery.
Health and Safety
• We will promote and maintain a Health and Safety management system in order to promote employee well being and protect all that are affected by the actions of the company.
Codes of conduct.
• Employees This policy will be communicated to all employees by way of a code of conduct and training to support same.
• Suppliers This policy will be communicated to suppliers , support of this policy will be assessed by way of questionnaires.
Jan 2016 (review Jan 2017)
*Savings are based on figures estimated by the Energy Saving Trust.
Credit is provided by Ikano Bank AB (publ) and available subject to status to UK residents aged 18 or over. Acrobat acts as a credit broker not a lender and offers credit products for Ikano Bank AB(publ) only. Ikano Bank is authorised in Sweden by Finansinspektionen, the regulator for banks in Sweden, and is subject to limited regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority. Ikano Bank is a trading name of the UK branch AB Ikano Bank (publ), which is registered with branch number BR016253. The registered office of the UK branch Ikano Bank AB (publ) is Waterfront House, Waterfront Plaza, Station Street, Nottingham, NG2 3DQ.